• Discharge Hopper Skid, Aggregate Classifier Unit and
Sand Extraction Conveyor shipped in Settling Tanks.
• Treated lumber supplied to support all components of the
Concrete Reclaimer Unit above grade.
• Complete Concrete Reclaimer Unit ships on one to two flatbed trailers,
• All major components of the Concrete Reclaimer Unit feature heavy duty lifting eyes to
Site & Operation Requirements
• Mobile crane with ten ton capacity to unload delivery truck and position
Concrete Reclaimer Unit equipment.
• 1,400 square feet of level stabilized area with accessibility to mixer trucks
and wheel loader.
• 460 or 230 VAC 60 Hertz Electrical Power.
• Small front-end loader with 4-6 foot wide bucket to empty hydrated cement from settling tanks.
* Concrete Reclaimer Unit may be preconfigured or field modified to
operate on 480 or 240 volt service.
Concrete Reclaimer Unit
• All major components of Concrete Reclaimer Unit are fabricated from ¼” thick steel plate and structural
• Discharge Hopper, Aggregate Classifier Unit and Sand Extraction Conveyor are hot-dipped
• Settling Tanks are Zinc Metalized.
• Slurry Pump features high chrome iron impeller.
• Concrete Reclaimer Electrical Controls are housed in a 316 stainless steel
NEMA 4 rated electrical enclosure.
Concrete Reclaimer Unit Design
• Discharge Hopper is continuously self-cleaned by
high capacity internal water jets.
• Discharge Hopper includes overhead water supply with a self-closing valve for
truck drum flushing.
• Truck Stop is included with Discharge Hopper to position mixer truck discharge
• One Settling Tank always has at least 30
inches of freeboard to prevent overflow during a 100 year rain event.
• Sand Extraction Conveyor is completely enclosed for safety and to eliminate foaming.
• Brinell hardness of slurry pump impeller is significantly higher
than the concrete aggregate.
• Aggregate Classifier Unit utilizes heavy duty stainless steel aggregate screen for long
Design Options & Advantages
• Video camera may be furnished in wired or wireless
configuration to monitor Concrete Reclaimer Unit.
• Optional Digital Recorder and Monitor available upon request.
• All Concrete Reclaimer Unit electric motors are protected by motor starters.
• Electrical control panel is equipped with a master disconnect.
• Staggered pump and screw conveyor motor start-up prevents start-up power
• Concrete Reclaimer Unit operation is controlled by a series of adjustable timers.
• All pumps and the screw conveyor gear reducer are coupled to motors by direct
Concrete Reclaimer Unit Operating Sequence
1) Driver pushes Start Button to activate the Concrete
2) Slurry Pump and Transfer Pump are activated immediately.
3) Blast Pump and Sand Extraction Conveyor start eight seconds later.
4) Green Light illuminates, signaling the driver to begin discharging waste concrete.
5) Reclaimer Unit operates continuously for fifteen minutes, while driver
discharges waste concrete.
6) Red Light illuminates to indicate initiation of a two minute Concrete
Reclaimer Unit purging cycle.
can restart the Concrete Reclaimer Unit by pushing the start button again during
8) Concrete Reclaimer Unit deactivates automatically at end of two minute
9) Two minute purging cycle initiates automatically after thirty minute interval
Proper operation and optimal condition is maintained by
automatic two minute purging cycles which repeat on thirty minute
intervals, unless the Start Button is pushed or the Concrete Reclaimer Unit's
power is removed.